The APW Wyott GCRB-24i Workline CharRock charbroiler is constructed of stainless steel and aluminized steel, providing durability and corrosion resistance. It has cast iron grates, which withstand heavy use and are removable in 6-inch sections to facilitate cleaning. Underneath the grates, a cast iron rock holder houses lava rocks, which are included with the unit. A bull-nose front extends out to prevent the user from being burned by the hot surface.
The APW Wyott GCRB-24i countertop charbroiler is equipped with a viewable standing pilot that can be lit without removing the front panel of the unit. It has two U-shaped burners that provide heat for effective cooking. Manual high-low controls enable the user to adjust the temperature. To keep countertops clean, a 4-inch by 1-inch grease chute expels grease into a bottom-mounted stainless steel drawer.
- Stainless steel and aluminized steel construction
- Cast iron grates are removable in 6-in. section for cleaning
- Cast iron rock holder under the grates houses lava rocks
- Lava rocks are supplied
- Bull-nose front extends to protect users from burns
- Viewable standing pilot can be ignited without removing the front panel
- 2 U-shaped burners provide heat
- 80,000 BTU
- 3⁄4-in. NPT gas connection
- Manual high-low controls for simple adjustment
- Adjustable gas regulators are field convertible
- 4-in. x 1-in. grease chute guides grease into the stainless steel grease drawer
- 4-in. adjustable legs
- CSA Star, CSA Flame, and UL-EPH listed
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cooking surface: 231⁄2 in. x 171⁄8 in.
- Overall: 24 in. W x 263⁄4 in. D x 153⁄4 in. H
- Uses natural gas
If you need more information on purchasing a unit such as this one, check out our commercial charbroiler buying guide.
Workline CharRock Broiler, natural gas, countertop, 24"W x 25"D (overall), thin-line cast iron grates removable in 6" sections, cast iron rock holder, stainless steel front, balance aluminized steel, 4" adjustable legs, 80,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
APW GCRB-24I SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||GCRB-24H|
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|