The APW Wyott GCB-18i Workline charbroiler provides a 171⁄2-inch by 171⁄8-inch cooking surface for producing seared steak, vegetables, and grilled chicken. It has a viewable standing pilot that can be ignited without removing the front panel. This unit is constructed of stainless steel and aluminized steel for durability and structural reinforcement. A 3-inch backsplash and sloped side splashes prevent grease from staining the countertop or walls. To protect users from burns, a bull-nose front extends past the grates.
Over each 6-inch section, the APW Wyott GCB-18i countertop charbroiler is equipped with cast iron grates that are removable to facilitate cleaning. The stainless steel radiants are self-cleaning and capable of withstanding high temperatures. A grease chute drains grease into a drawer mounted under the unit. 4-inch adjustable legs elevate this unit.
- Durable, stainless steel front, splashes, grease trough, and grease collector drawer
- Sides and back constructed of aluminized steel for structural support
- Bull-nose front protects the user from burns
- Removable, 6-in. cast iron grates facilitate cleaning
- Self-cleaning, stainless steel radiants withstand high temperatures
- 4-in. x 1-in. chute guides grease into the drawer mounted below
- 4-in. adjustable legs
- Field-convertible gas regulator is adjustable
- Viewable standing pilot can be ignited without removing the front panel
- 60,000 BTU
- Part of the Workline Series
- CSA Star, CSA Flame, and UL-EPH listed
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cooking surface: 171⁄2 in. W x 171⁄8 in. D
- Overall: 18 in. W x 263⁄4 in. D x 153⁄4 in. H
- Uses natural gas
Read our article on charbroilers to learn more about the features of units like this one.
Workline Charbroiler, natural gas, countertop, 18"W x 25"D (overall), thin-line cast iron grates removable in 6" sections, heavy duty stainless steel radiants, stainless steel front, balance aluminized steel, 4" adjustable legs, 60,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
APW GCB-18I SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|