The front panel, splashes, grease trough, and grease collector drawer of the APW Wyott GCB-18i Workline charbroiler are constructed of durable and rust-resistant stainless steel. The sides and back panel are made of aluminized steel, which also prevents rust. On the front, a bull-nose edge protrudes past the cooking surface, protecting users from burns. The cast iron grate over each 6-inch section can be removed for cleaning underneath, while the stainless steel radiants are self-cleaning. Adjustable 4-inch legs keep this unit level.
The rectangular chute drains grease into the bottom-mounted drawer, while a 3-inch, stainless steel backsplash and sloped side splashes protect walls and surrounding surfaces from splatter. Users can light the APW Wyott GCB-18i countertop charbroiler without taking off the front panel, and the standing pilot is viewable. The infinite gas valves are adjustable, so the user can turn them 180 degrees for effective control.
- Front panel, top splashes, grease trough, and grease collector drawer are made of durable stainless steel
- Sides and back panel are made of aluminized steel for reinforcement
- 4-in. legs are adjustable
- Bull-nose front extension prevents burns
- 6-in. cast iron grates are removable for cleaning
- High-temperature, stainless steel radiants are self-cleaning
- 4-in. x 1-in. grease chute directs grease into the grease drawer
- 3-in. stainless steel backsplash and sloped side splashes protect surrounding surfaces from grease splatter
- Infinite gas valves are adjustable and can turn 180 degrees
- Field-convertible gas regulator is adjustable
- Viewable standing pilot can be lit without removing the front panel
- 54,300 BTU
- Part of the Workline Series
- CSA Star, CSA Flame, and UL-EPH listed
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cooking surface: 171⁄2 in. W x 171⁄8 in. D
- Overall: 18 in. W x 263⁄4 in. D x 153⁄4 in. H
- Uses LP gas
Looking to learn more about commercial charbroilers? Check out this buying guide for charbroilers.
Workline Charbroiler, LP gas, countertop, 18"W x 25"D (overall), thin-line cast iron grates removable in 6" sections, heavy duty stainless steel radiants, stainless steel front, balance aluminized steel, 4" adjustable legs, 60,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
APW GCB-18I SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Grate Material||Cast Iron|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|