The APW GCB-18I gas radiant charbroiler features stainless steel radiants to provide an even heat across the cooking surface. To achieve maximum control over the charbroiler, the gas valves turn 190 degrees, and there are 3⁄4-inch-thick cast iron grates that adjust for cooking at different heights. A standing pilot can be lit without having to remove the front panel to simplify lighting and adjusting the pilot. A bull-nose front extension on the grill helps reduce burn risk, and the APW GCB-18I gas radiant charbroiler has self-cleaning radiants. Cleaning is also aided by the 4 inch by 1 inch grease chute that drains into a stainless steel grease drawer. The bottom-mount grease collection eases maintenance.
- LP gas powered
- Stainless steel radiants for even heating
- Removable 3⁄4-in.-thick cast-iron grates for cleaning and maintenance
- Grate height can be adjusted
- Quickly reaches cooking temperatures during startup and recovery
- Gas valves turn 180 degrees to offer maximum control
- Viewable standing pilot is accessed through the front opening without removing the panel
- Bull-nose front extension protects from burns
- Self-cleaning radiants
- 4 in. x 1 in. grease chute drains into the stainless steel grease drawer
- Bottom-mount grease collection pan simplifies maintenance
- Adjustable, heat-resistant, 4-in. legs keep the unit elevated
- 54,300 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 18 in. W x 263⁄4 in. D x 153⁄4 in. H
- UL, UL-EPH, and CSA listed
Workline Charbroiler, LP gas, countertop, 18"W x 25"D (overall), thin-line cast iron grates removable in 6" sections, heavy duty stainless steel radiants, stainless steel front, balance aluminized steel, 4" adjustable legs, 60,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
APW GCB-18I SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Grate Material||Cast Iron|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|