The APW EF-30INT countertop electric fryer holds up to 30 pounds in a single batch thanks to the two full-size baskets. The maximum frying temperature is 392 degrees Fahrenheit, perfect for french fries. It reaches frying temperatures quickly and maintains the heat levels between batches. With an adjustable thermostat and preheat notification light, the fryer is easy to operate. To ensure safe operation, the APW EF-30INT countertop electric fryer automatically shuts off when it overheats. Four-inch legs facilitate cleaning under the unit and keep it off countertops.
- 2 full-size baskets hold up to 30-lb. of product
- Cooks up to 60 lbs. of raw potatoes per hr.
- Reaches temperatures up to 392 degrees F
- Quickly reaches frying temperatures
- Maintains heat levels between batches
- Adjustable thermostat is located on the front for easy access
- Easy operation since light notifies operator when ready for a new batch
- Automatic shut-off when it overheats
- Heating element has a cold zone to keep food sediment from getting burned and changing the oil's flavor
- One-piece tank lifts out and has carrying handles
- Stainless steel construction is easy to clean
- 4-in. legs make cleaning under the unit easy
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 11.4 kW, 47.7 A
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 24 in. D x 163⁄8 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Champion Fryer, electric, countertop, 24", dual fry pot, 15 lb capacity each, thermostatic controls, lift-out stainless steel tanks, (2) full size baskets, individual swing-up elements, stainless steel construction, 4" adjustable legs, cULus, NSF, CE, 240v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
APW EF-30INT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||15 lb|
|Number of Fry Pots||2|
|Frypot Style||Open Pot|
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor|
|Specialty Options||Swing-Up Element|
|Also Known As||EF-30NT|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|