The APW Wyott CWM-2SP full size food cooker warmer features a stainless steel exterior that allows decals to be placed on the outside to help sell products. With two 7-quart inserts, you can hold soup, chili, and other pre-cooked and frozen foods. Unique, serpentine-shaped heating elements evenly distribute heat throughout the unit so food evenly cooks.
The temperature range on this unit is from 100 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit; the APW Wyott CWM-2SP full size food cooker warmer is designed to be used for wet use only. An adaptor plate has two holes for the 7-quart insets, and two 8-ounce ladles come with the unit so serving your products is easy than ever. A drain and a side drain spigot make cleaning out the warmer simple. Handles on the side of the unit make moving it easy. Since the warmer is insulated, interior components are protected, as well as the countertop.
- Cooks and holds pre-cooked foods from the frozen state
- Serpentine-shaped heating elements evenly distribute heat
- Designed for wet usage
- 100-212 degrees F temperature range
- (2) 7-qt. insets hold soup or other product
- 2 hinged lids come with clips
- (2) 8-oz. ladles make serving easy
- Adaptor plate has 2 holes for the 7-qt. insets
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1200 W, 10 A, 5-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 14.5 in. W x 22.5 in. D x 11.26 in. H
- cULus listed
- Stainless steel exterior is durable and allows for decals to be placed on it for merchandising
- Drain and side drain spigot make for easy cleaning
- Side handles makes moving the until easy
- Insulation protects interior parts and prevents the countertop from getting hot
- 1-in. rubber legs lift the unit off the countertop
Food Pan Warmer/Rethermalizer, electric, countertop, (2) 7 quart insets, thermostatic control, chrome plated spicket & handles, includes adapter plate, (2) hinged lids with clips & (2) 8 oz. ladles, stainless steel construction, 1" rubber legs, 1.2 kW, 120v/60/1-ph, 10.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
APW CWM-2SP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Number of Insets||2|