The APW Wyott CW-1 drop-in refrigerated cold well is portable and holds your food between 34 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit for an extended period of time. The interior temperature is factory set for your convenience, but it can be field adjusted depending on the application. Food is chilled with a cold wall system, and cold temperatures are maintained with R-134A refrigerant. The refrigeration system is self-contained, meaning all of the components are built together for easy installation and maintenance. The walls are fully insulated to ensure cold air is retained and your produce, meats, and dairy stay cold in standard steam table pans. The APW Wyott CW-1 drop-in refrigerated cold well has a stopper that comes with the drain.
- Uses R-134A refrigerant to maintain cool temperatures
- 34-40 degrees F temperature range is held for an extended period of time
- Refrigeration system is self-contained for easy maintenance since all components are already together
- Cooled by cold wall
- Interior temperature is factory set but can be adjusted in the field depending on the application
- Holds standard steam table pans
- Stainless steel construction is heavy duty for commercial use and easy cleaning
- Walls are fully insulated to keep cold air inside
- Stopper comes with the drain
- Holds 1 pan type
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4 A, 1⁄5 HP, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 28 in. W x 191⁄2 in. D x 2313⁄16 in. H
- cULus and UL-Sanitation listed
Cold Food Well Unit, drop-in, self-contained refrigeration, (1) pan, insulated pan, adjustable temperature, drain with stopper, includes pan dividers, stainless steel interior, aluminized steel exterior, R134a, UL-Sanitation, cULus, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
APW CW-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Width (in) Range||15 - 25 in|
|Product Type||Food Bars & Buffets|