If you serve plenty of fries or onion rings and need a reliable way to keep them warm, then the APW Wyott CFHS-16 fry holding station is perfect for your needs. With ceramic top heaters and a base heater, this warmer keeps your food at optimal temperature but does not continue to cook it. The 16-inch heated base is thermostatically controlled to hold a pre-set temperature, keeping fries ready to serve.
Not only is the fry station energy efficient, it is also designed for safety with ample handling space between the product and the chrome guarded top heat source. With easy-to-remove perforated bins and holding ribbons and a stainless steel base and sides, this APW Wyott CFHS-16 fry holding station is easy to maintain and clean.
- Stainless steel construction for durability
- Heat radiates from the top and bottom to keep food at the optimum temperature over a long period of time
- Ceramic heaters have stainless steel reflectors that will resist warping
- Ceramic heaters are protected with chrome guards so employees do not directly touch the elements
- Ceramic heater system provides heat from the top but does not cook the food further
- Heated base has a preset temperature that is thermostatically controlled
- Fiberglass insulation keeps the unit hot
- Perforated stainless steel bins drain oil and allow for air circulation so food will not become soggy
- Bins and holding ribbons easily come out for simple cleaning
- Enclosed area minimizes the risk of splatter
- 2 coated, 40 W light bulbs illuminate the bin area for an attractive display
- 1⁄2-in. rubber legs keep the unit up off of surfaces
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 880 W, 7.3 A, 6 ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 267⁄8 in. L x 213⁄8 in. W x 211⁄4 in. H
- UL listed
Fry Station, 16", ceramic top heaters, thermostatically controlled heated base, perforated bin, fry bag holding ribbon, (2) coated bulbs, 120v, 880 watts, 7.3 amps
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
APW CFHS-16 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited|