If you have buffet style foods that need to be kept warm, then the APW Wyott BM-80CD 208 is the built-in hot food well for you. With the tubular, serpentine-shaped heating element mounted and secured under the well by aluminized deflectors, you can be sure your food is heated efficiently and evenly, preventing cold spots. Although wet operation provides the best results, this insulated hot food well can be used wet or dry making it a versatile option for operators. It is equipped with a stainless pan with square corners for quick, easy cleaning, and thorough heating. This hot food well provides a large indicating pilot light. Convenient access to the heating elements making it easy for any user to be sure it is working. The well is thermostatically controlled, and the well is insulated with fiberglass making it easy to keep temperatures safe and recover heat quickly. Due to its insulated design and serpentine coil heating system, this APW Wyott BM-80CD 208 built-in hot food well is excellent at keeping food warm for long periods of time.
- Insulated, bottom-mount, rectangular hot food well
- Deep-drawn stainless steel construction for durability
- Designed to be installed in a metal countertop
- Squared corners for easy cleaning
- Thermostatically controlled for quick heat recovery
- Calrod tubular heating element is mounted under the well and secured by an aluminized reflector shield
- Heating element has a serpentine shape so heat is evenly distributed
- Accessing heating elements for repair or cleaning is simple
- Multiple units can be used in the same counter or table
- Large indicator pilot light lets the operator know if the unit is on or off
- 36-in. capillary with thermostatic control
- Comes with a 1⁄2-in. NPT drain that is mounted on the bottom of the pan with a removable screen
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1600 W, 7.7 A
- Overall Dimensions: 1313⁄16 in. W x 213⁄4 in. D x 85⁄16 in. H
- UL and CSA listed; NSF certified
Hot Food Well Unit, built-in, electric, bottom mount, square corners, (1) 12" x 20" pan, wet or dry operation, thermostatic controls, insulated, with drain, deep-drawn stainless steel pan , aluminized exterior, UL, UL-Sanitation, CSA, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
APW BM-80CD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited parts & labor|
|Specialty Options||Wet or Dry|
|Specialty Options||With Drain|