The Advance Tabco WS-15-24 wall-mounted shelf is great for storing products, cleaning supplies, to-go boxes, cups, and more. Bolts through support brackets secure the shelf to the wall. Positioning brackets let you adjust the wall studs as needed. A 11⁄2-inch turn-up edge is on the back of the cabinet. The shelf has a bullnose edge with square ends that are turned down. The Advance Tabco WS-15-24 wall-mounted shelf is constructed from 18-gauge, 430-series stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance.
- 18-gauge, 430-series stainless steel construction makes the shelf heavy duty and resistant to corrosion
- Polished to a satin finish
- Wall studs can be accommodated by positioning brackets
- 15⁄8-in. bullnose edge with turned-down square ends
- 11⁄2-in. turn-up edge on the back of the shelf
- Support brackets with bolts secure the shelf to the wall
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. L x 15 in. W x 131⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Shelf, wall-mounted, 24"W x 15"D, 1-5/8" bullnose front edge, 1-1/2" rear upturn, 18/430 satin finish stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco WS-15-24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||1|