The Advance Tabco TMSLAG-308-X work table is constructed of stainless steel to resist bending, denting, and cracking. Since the tabletop has been sound deadened, it reduces the amount of noise produced. Two reinforced hat channels support the top so it is strong enough to hold various types of equipment. These channels are connected to the top with adhesive and weld studs. Since they are welded on, gussets add strength to the hat channels. The entire Advance Tabco TMSLAG-308-X work table has been reinforced with TIG welds.
- 15⁄8-in. square bend sides
- 15⁄8-in. rolled front and rear
- 2 hat channels reinforce the tabletop for added strength
- TIG-welded construction provides additional support
- Sound-deadened top reduces noise levels
- Adhesive and weld studs attach hat channels to the tabletop
- Support is provided to hat channels by the welded-on gussets
- Withstands constant use with its stainless steel construction
- Levels on most uneven surfaces with its 1-in. adjustable bullet feet
- Overall dimensions: 96 in. L x 30 in. W x 351⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Information on material, build, and more can be found in our article on work tables.
Work Table, 96"W x 30"D, 16 gauge 304 series stainless steel top, without backsplash, stainless steel side & rear cross rails, stainless steel legs & adjustable bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco TMSLAG-308 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||304-Series Stainless|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Specialty Options||Stainless Feet|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|