The Advance Tabco TMSLAG-307-X work table is strong since it is made of stainless steel. Fully TIG welded, the unit is sturdy and has durability to withstand heavy use. Its top is sound deadened to reduce the amount of noise produced, and the top has two hat channels that run underneath it for support. These channels are attached with weld studs and adhesive, and unit stabilization is provided by 1-inch adjustable bullet feet.
- 15⁄8-in. square bend sides
- 15⁄8-in. rolled front and rear
- Tabletop is strengthened since 2 hat channels are welded underneath
- Components are all TIG welded
- Sound-deadened top
- Hat channels are attached to the tabletop with adhesive and welded studs
- Gussets are welded to hat channels for support
- Stainless steel construction is durable and bend resistant
- 1-in. adjustable bullet feet stabilize the unit on uneven surfaces
- Overall dimensions: 84 in. L x 30 in. W x 351⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Find more about these tables in our work tables guide.
Work Table, 84"W x 30"D, 16 gauge 304 series stainless steel top, without backsplash, stainless steel side & rear cross rails, stainless steel legs & adjustable bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco TMSLAG-307 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||304-Series Stainless|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Specialty Options||Stainless Feet|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|