The Advance Tabco TMSLAG-305-X work table is equipped with a stainless steel top, which has been sound-deadened and is kept level with hat channels. The legs come standard with side and rear rails, which provide stability and keep the base open so that the area can be used for storage. The top, legs, and bullet feet are all constructed from stainless steel with TIG welding, and the exposed welded areas are polished to match the surrounding areas.
- Commercial work surface
- Stainless steel top with a 15⁄8-in. rolled rim with square sides
- Hat channels keep the work surface level
- Stability provided by side and rear rails on the 15⁄8-in.-dia. legs
- Open base allows for storage under the table
- Steel constructed with TIG welding
- Welded areas are polished to match
- Top, legs, and bullet feet made from stainless steel
- Overall Dimensions: 60 in. L x 30 in. W x 351⁄2 in. H
- NSF Certified
Work Table, 60"W x 30"D, 16 gauge 304 series stainless steel top, without backsplash, stainless steel side & rear cross rails, stainless steel legs & adjustable bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco TMSLAG-305 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||304-Series Stainless|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Specialty Options||Stainless Feet|