The Advance Tabco TMSLAG-248 work table is constructed of 16-gauge stainless steel, which is durable and resistant to rusting. Its flat top has 15⁄8-inch rolled front and rear rims that eliminate sharp edges and 15⁄8-inch square bends that enable flush placement against walls. Sound deadened to reduce noise, the top has hat channels supported by welded gussets that keep the surface level and provide reinforcement. For structural support, cross rails run along the table's sides and rear. The Advance Tabco TMSLAG-248 work table has tubular stainless steel legs with bullet feet that adjust to keep it balanced on uneven ground.
- 16-ga. 304 series stainless steel flat top
- (6) 15⁄8-in.-dia. stainless steel legs with 1-in. adjustable bullet feet
- 15⁄8-in. square sides enable flush placement against walls
- 15⁄8-in. rolled front and rear rims eliminate sharp points
- Sound-deadened top reduces noise
- 2 hat channels run underneath the top for balance and reinforcement
- Welded gussets support the hat channels
- Stainless steel rear and side cross rails support the unit
- TIG welding provides smooth and precise welds blended to look like surrounding areas
- Overall dimensions: 96 in. W x 24 in. D x 351⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
For more information on work tables and their features, check out our work tables and equipment stands buyers' guide.
Work Table, 96"W x 24"D, 16 gauge 304 series stainless steel top, without backsplash, stainless steel side & rear cross rails, stainless steel legs & adjustable bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco TMSLAG-248 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||304-Series Stainless|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Specialty Options||Stainless Feet|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|