The Advance Tabco TMSLAG-243 work table has bullet feet that stabilize on tile and other uneven surfaces, while the leg support system is designed with an open area where employees can store equipment and supplies. Its top is made of 304 series stainless steel, which has more nickel than 430 stainless steel. With this high nickel content, the work top resists corrosion and can be used for direct food contact. Operators can dice, stir, and mix ingredients on the sound-deadened surface, and for durability, the Advance Tabco TMSLAG-243 work table has a 16-gauge worktop with a rounded front edge.
- Rust-resistant, 304 series stainless steel worktop
- 16-ga. stainless steel top is relatively inexpensive and durable
- Sound-deadened top reduces noise
- Rolled front rim is safer than a square edge
- TIG welding provides strength since metals are melted together
- 15⁄8-in.-diameter legs
- 1-in. bullet feet automatically adjust to increase stability
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. L x 24 in. W x 351⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Interested in work tables? Our work tables explainer goes over them in further detail.
Work Table, 36"W x 24"D, 16 gauge 304 series stainless steel top, without backsplash, stainless steel side & rear cross rails, stainless steel legs & adjustable bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco TMSLAG-243 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||304-Series Stainless|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Specialty Options||Stainless Feet|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|