This Advance Tabco work table features an open base design with stainless steel construction. The work top, which measures 48 inches long and 30 inches wide, is equipped with a five-inch backsplash, a rolled front rim, and square side edges. The TKSS-304 is supported by four legs reinforced by side and back stretchers, as well as adjustable plastic bullet feet.
- Work table with open base design
- 15⁄8 in. diameter side and back leg stretchers
- 15⁄8 in. diameter legs and adjustable 1 in. plastic bullet feet
- Pre-engineered angle adapters allow for future drawer installation
- Features TIG welded stainless steel construction
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. L x 30 in. W x 401⁄2 in. H
- NSF Certified
Stainless Steel Work Top
- 5 in. backsplash
- 15⁄8 in. rolled rim on front
- 15⁄8 in. square edges on sides
- Three stud-welded hat channels maintain level work surface
- Satin-finished and sound-deadened
Work Table, 30" wide top, with splash at rear only, 48" long, with stainless steel legs, side & rear stainless steel crossrails, 14 gauge 304 series stainless steel top, 5" backsplash, stainless steel bullet feet
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco TKSS-304 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||14|
|Top Material||304-Series Stainless|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|
|Specialty Options||Stainless Feet|