There is a 5-inch backsplash on the Advance Tabco TKMSLAG-306 work table, keeping messes contained to the top surface. This top is made of stainless steel, which makes it perfect for commercial applications since it is corrosion resistant and easy to clean. Noise is reduced since the top deadens sound. To add structure that supports heavy-duty applications, the table is TIG welded. All the welded areas have a polished finish that enables them to match the adjacent surfaces on this Advance Tabco TKMSLAG-306 work table. Balance on uneven floors is provided by the 1-inch bullet feet.
- Stainless steel top is corrosion resistant and easy to clean
- Top has been sound deadened to reduce noise levels
- 2 galvanized hat channels are welded underneath the top to create a reinforced, level surface
- 5-in. backsplash prevents spills and leaks from getting on the walls or floor
- Rolled front rim and square bend sides smooth out sharpness that could cause injury
- TIG-welded construction adds structural stability for commercial applications
- Polished finish is applied to the welded areas to match the adjacent surfaces
- 1-in. bullet feet on the 15⁄8-in.-dia. stainless steel legs maintain balance on uneven floors
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. L x 30 in. W x 401⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Work Table, 72"W x 30"D, 16 gauge 304 series stainless steel top, 5"H backsplash, stainless steel side & rear cross rails, stainless steel legs & adjustable bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco TKMSLAG-306 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||304-Series Stainless|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Specialty Options||Stainless Feet|