The Advance Tabco TKMSLAG-305 work table has adjustable, stainless steel bullet feet on its stainless steel legs to keep it level on surfaces that are uneven. The top is made of heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant stainless steel and is reinforced by hat channels to maintain a level work area. The amount of noise produced on the top is lessened because it is sound deadened. Designed to keep messes contained, the top has an integrated 5-inch backsplash. TIG welded for strength, this Advance Tabco TKMSLAG-305 work table has a cohesive, professional look with the polished finish on the welded surfaces.
- Top is made of stainless steel to add strength and corrosion resistance
- Sound-deadening top does not produce a lot of noise
- Top is reinforced by 2 galvanized hat channels to create a level surface for working
- 5-in. backsplash contains messes to the work surface
- Rolled front rim and square bend sides reduce the risk of injury
- TIG-welded construction provides structure for heavy-duty use
- Polished finish on the welded areas matches the other surfaces
- Adjustable, 1-in. bullet feet on the 15⁄8-in.-dia. stainless steel legs stabilize on uneven floors
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. L x 30 in. W x 401⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Work Table, 60"W x 30"D, 16 gauge 304 series stainless steel top, 5"H backsplash, stainless steel side & rear cross rails, stainless steel legs & adjustable bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco TKMSLAG-305 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Backsplash Height (in)||5|
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||304-Series Stainless|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Specialty Options||Stainless Feet|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|