Resistant to corrosion, dents, and scratches, the top of the Advance Tabco TKMSLAG-304 work table is made of stainless steel. It is perfect for holding equipment, providing a place for prepping ingredients, or acting as a drink station. To reduce noise, the top has been sound deadened. To keep messes contained to the top, a 5-inch backsplash has been built into the unit. The rolled front rim and square bend sides reduce the risk of injury by eliminating edge sharpness. The Advance Tabco TKMSLAG-304 work table has 1-inch bullet feet that provide balance on uneven floors.
- Stainless steel top resists corrosion, provides durability, and is easy to clean
- Top is sound deadened to reduce excess noise
- 2 galvanized hat channels are welded under the top to reinforce it and create a level work surface
- 5-in. backsplash is designed to keep messes off the wall and floor
- Square bend sides and rolled front rim help prevent injury
- TIG-welded design creates structure to support regular, heavy use
- Welded areas are polished to match the adjacent areas
- 1-in. bullet feet on the 15⁄8-in.-dia. stainless steel legs adjust on non-level surfaces for balance
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. L x 30 in. W x 401⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Work Table, 48"W x 30"D, 16 gauge 304 series stainless steel top, 5"H backsplash, stainless steel side & rear cross rails, stainless steel legs & adjustable bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco TKMSLAG-304 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Backsplash Height (in)||5|
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||304-Series Stainless|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Specialty Options||Stainless Feet|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|