The Advance Tabco TKMSLAG-302 work table is constructed of stainless steel, including its worktop, legs, and feet. Employees can chop food or mix ingredients on its surface without worrying about acidic food ruining it because the top is made of rust-resistant, 304 series steel. With a backsplash on the rear, the Advance Tabco TKMSLAG-302 work table has a safe, curved edge on the front. This splash is helpful when working with messy foods, since it protects the wall and floor from spills and splatters. Employees can maximize kitchen space by sliding equipment underneath the unit. For stability, bullet feet help compensate for uneven flooring.
- 8-cu.-ft. maximum storage space
- Stainless steel construction resists scratches, dents, and stains
- TIG welding adds durability since metals are melted together
- 304 series stainless steel worktop contains nickel for rust resistance
- 16-ga. top is the industry standard
- Top absorbs sound and vibrations to reduce kitchen noise
- Hat channels strengthen the worktop
- Rolled rim avoids injuries that could be caused by sharp edges
- 5-in. backsplash for floor and wall protection
- 15⁄8-in.-diameter legs
- Adjustable 1-in. feet stabilize the unit
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. L x 30 in. W x 401⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Not sure which table would work best for you? Check out our explainer article to work tables to help you decide.
Work Table, 24"W x 30"D, 16 gauge 304 series stainless steel top, 5"H backsplash, stainless steel side & rear cross rails, stainless steel legs & adjustable bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco TKMSLAG-302 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Backsplash Height (in)||5|
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||304-Series Stainless|
|Special Features||Bullnose Front|
|Special Features||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Special Features||Stainless Feet|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|