The Advance Tabco TKMSLAG-300 work table is ideal for supply storage, prepping ingredients, and using small equipment. Its 304 series stainless steel top works great for prepping foods and can be used for direct contact with salty and acidic foods. A 5-inch rear splash helps catch messes, while a curved edge on the front enables users to lean against the top without getting hurt. The Advance Tabco TKMSLAG-300 work table has a sturdy top, reinforced with hat channels and made of 16-gauge stainless steel. This low-gauge thickness is stronger than higher gauge options, and underneath the top, an open design offers storage space for supplies.
- 8-cu.-ft. maximum storage space
- Stainless steel resists denting and warping
- Durable TIG welding has been blended for uniform appearance
- Worktop is strong, 16-ga. stainless steel
- 304 series top is ideal for food prep
- Rolled rim and hat channels provide extra top strength
- Sound-deadened design helps keep noise level low
- 5-in. backsplash catches drips and splatters
- 15⁄8-in.-diameter legs
- Bullet feet adjust for stability
- Overall dimensions: 30 in. L x 30 in. W x 401⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Want to learn more about work tables? These units are explained further in our buyers' guide to work tables.
Work Table, 30"W x 30"D, 16 gauge 304 series stainless steel top, 5"H backsplash, stainless steel side & rear cross rails, stainless steel legs & adjustable bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco TKMSLAG-300 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Backsplash Height (in)||5|
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||304-Series Stainless|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Specialty Options||Stainless Feet|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|