The Advance Tabco TGLG-368 work table is made of galvanized and stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance. Since the table is TIG welded, it will not easily bend or warp. Welded areas have been blended and smoothed to create even surfaces. The top of the table has been sound deadened to prevent excess noise in an already loud environment.
Rolled-rim edges run along the front, back, and sides of the table to prevent employees from coming in contact with sharp edges. Stretchers are welded to the legs to ensure the table is sturdy. A level work surface is created and reinforced since three hat channels are attached to the top of the Advance Tabco TGLG-368 work table with weld studs and structural adhesive.
- Rolled-rim edges help prevent injuries
- 3 hat channels are attached to the tabletop to reinforce it and create a level work surface
- Pre-engineered, welded angle adapters let you easily install sold-separately drawers later
- Stretchers are welded to the legs to provide stability
- TIG-welded construction prevents bending and warping
- Welded areas are smoothed and blended
- Sound-deadened top prevents excess noise
- Hat sections are supported by welded gussets
- Stainless steel and galvanized steel construction is durable and resistant to corrosion
- Overall Dimensions: 96 in. L x 36 in. W x 351⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Work Table, 36" wide top, without backsplash, 96" long, with galvanized legs, side & rear crossrails, 14 gauge 304 series stainless steel top
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco TGLG-368 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Table Top Steel Gauge||14|
|Top Material||304-Series Stainless|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|
|Specialty Options||Plastic Feet|