Equipment Filler Table - 18' x 24'
- Top is furnished with 1 5/8" sanitary rolled rim edge in front
- Square edges on sides and 1-1/2' splash on rear
- Hat channels stud welded to top which reinforces and maintains a level working surface
- Welded front to back leg assembly
- Rear (left to right) stretcher bolts to side leg assemblies
- All TIG welded.
- Exposed weld areas finished to match adjacent surfaces.
- Entire top mechanically polished to a satin finish
- Top is sound deadened.
- Roll formed embossed galvanized hat channels are secured to top by means of structural adhesive and weld studs..
- Gussets welded to support hat sections.
- TOP: 16 gauge stainless steel type '304' series
- STRETCHERS: 1-5/8' diameter tubular stainless steel
- LEGS: 1-5/8' diameter tubular stainless steel.
- BULLET FEET: 1' adjustable stainless steel.
Equipment Filler Table, open base, stainless steel legs, 1-1/2" turn up in rear, 18" x 24", (filler table needs to be placed between 2 other tables for stability)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco TFMS-182 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Filler Tables|