The Advance Tabco SLAG-185-X work table has an undershelf for storing equipment and other supplies. With the square ends, it can be placed against other tables, counters, and appliances. The front of the table is comfortable to lean against since it has a 15⁄8-inch rolled front rim top. For durability and to create smooth surfaces, the table is all TIG welded. Constructed of stainless steel, the Advance Tabco SLAG-185-X work table has durability for high use in commercial settings. The legs have 1-inch adjustable bullet feet, allowing the table to be placed on uneven floors.
- 15⁄8-in. rolled front rim top is comfortable for working against it
- Square ends line up with other tables, counters, or appliances for ideal work flow
- Undershelf provides a space for storing equipment and supplies
- Durable stainless steel construction is resistant to corrosion and minor damage
- All TIG welded to provide durability and smooth surfaces
- Welded surfaces are polished to match other surfaces
- (4) 15⁄8-in. dia. legs are constructed of tubular stainless steel
- 1-in. bullet feet are adjustable to stabilize on uneven floors
- Overall Dimensions: 60 in. L x 18 in. W x 351⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Work Table, 60"W x 18"D, 16 gauge 430 series stainless steel top, 18 gauge adjustable stainless steel undershelf, stainless steel legs & adjustable bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco SLAG-185 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Top Material||430-Series Stainless|