The Advance Tabco SLAG-184-X work table is constructed of stainless steel and all TIG welded, providing durability for commercial use. Exposed welded areas are polished to match adjacent surfaces to give the table a professional look and smooth surfaces. Space for storing equipment and supplies is provided by the undershelf. To ensure the table can be placed against countertops and other tables, the edges are square. The front edge features a rolled rim to eliminate sharp edges, preventing injuries. The Advance Tabco SLAG-184-X work table’s legs have 1-inch bullet feet that adjust on uneven floors.
- No sharp edges on the front with the 15⁄8-in. rolled rim
- Can be lined up against countertops and other tables with the square ends
- Storage space provided by the undershelf for equipment and supplies
- Stainless steel construction resists minor damage
- Durability is added since it is all TIG welded
- Exposed welded areas are polished to match other surfaces
- Table sits on tubular steel constructed, 15⁄8-in. dia. legs
- Uneven floors are no problem with the adjustable 1-in. bullet feet
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. L x 18 in. W x 351⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Work Table, 48"W x 18"D, 16 gauge 430 series stainless steel top, 18 gauge adjustable stainless steel undershelf, stainless steel legs & adjustable bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco SLAG-184 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Top Material||430-Series Stainless|