The Advance Tabco SLAG-183-X work table’s front has a rolled rim, eliminating sharp edges to make working against it more comfortable. The other three edges are square to line up against walls, counters, and other tables. Constructed of stainless steel, durability is added to the table for use in commercial settings. The Advance Tabco SLAG-183-X work table is all TIG welded to offer structure and stability, as well as smooth surfaces. The welded areas are polished to blend in with the other surfaces, maintaining the table’s professional appearance. Adjustable, 1-inch bullet feet allow the table to be used on uneven floors.
- 15⁄8-in. rolled rim top eliminates sharp edges, preventing injuries
- Square ends line up against other surfaces for a smooth transition of work space
- Undershelf offers storage space
- Constructed of stainless steel for durability and resistance to corrosion
- All TIG welded for stability and smooth surfaces
- Welded areas maintain a professional look since they are polished to match other surfaces
- (4) 15⁄8-in. dia. tubular steel legs
- 1-in. adjustable bullet feet keep the table stable on uneven surfaces
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. L x 18 in. W x 351⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Work Table, 36"W x 18"D, 16 gauge 430 series stainless steel top, 18 gauge adjustable stainless steel undershelf, stainless steel legs & adjustable bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco SLAG-183 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Top Material||430-Series Stainless|