The Advance Tabco SLAG-180-X work table’s undershelf provides a space for storing necessary equipment in a convenient area. Stainless steel is used to construct this table, making it durable and easy to clean. It is all TIG welded to add structure and stability. The welded areas are polished to match the adjacent areas, helping maintain the table's professional look. With the adjustable bullet feet, the Advance Tabco SLAG-180-X work table can be used on uneven floors. The rolled front rim is designed to eliminate sharp edges for comfort and safety. It can be placed against walls and other surfaces since it has square edges.
- Space for storing necessary equipment on the undershelf
- Stainless steel construction is easy to clean and minor damage resistant
- Structure and stability provided by the all TIG welded table
- Exposed welded surfaces are polished to match other surfaces
- 15⁄8-in. top has a rolled rim to eliminate sharp edges
- Square edges line up with walls and other surfaces for ideal work flow
- Lifted off the ground with (4) 15⁄8-in. dia. tubular steel legs
- Stabilizes on uneven flooring situations with the 1-in. adjustable bullet feet
- Overall Dimensions: 30 in. L x 18 in. W x 351⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Work Table, 30"W x 18"D, 16 gauge 430 series stainless steel top, 18 gauge adjustable stainless steel undershelf, stainless steel legs & adjustable bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco SLAG-180 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Top Material||430-Series Stainless|