The Advance Tabco SFLAG-300 worktable acts as an extension to an existing countertop where staff can mix ingredients or run appliances. While the 430 series stainless steel does prevent rust, it should not touch food directly, and employees can reach over its rounded front without risking injury. On the opposite side runs a backsplash that helps employees keep floors clean, and the Advance Tabco SFLAG-300 worktable is an economical choice, with its 16-gauge top and 18-gauge undershelf. Although these gauges are a bit thinner than lower gauge options, they are also cheaper. An adjustable shelf can hold short or tall equipment.
- 5-cu.-ft. maximum undershelf storage space
- Stainless steel prevents dings, stains, and rust
- Square worktop is 430 series, 16-ga. stainless steel
- TIG welding is more precise than traditional methods
- Smooth welded seams look natural
- Sound-deadened top reduces noise
- Hat channels and rolled rim for sturdiness
- 11⁄2-in. backsplash prevents debris from sliding off
- Legs have a 15⁄8-in. diameter
- Custom-height undershelf
- Undershelf is 18-ga. stainless steel
- Adjustable feet compensate for slanted floors
- Overall dimensions: 30 in. L x 30 in. W x 37 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Want to learn more about worktables? Our commercial worktables explainer article provides further information about the units.
Work Table, 30"W x 30"D, 16 gauge 430 series stainless steel top with 1-1/2"H rear up turn, 18 gauge stainless steel adjustable undershelf, stainless steel legs with adjustable stainless steel bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco SFLAG-300 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Backsplash Height (in)||1.5|
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||430-Series Stainless|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Specialty Options||Stainless Feet|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|