The Advance Tabco SFLAG-243 work table has a 16-gauge stainless steel top of medium thickness, so it is both affordable and strong. Since the top is sound deadened, it keeps noise levels low when prepping ingredients. The top’s rolled front edge reduces the risk of injury, and a backsplash keeps liquid off the wall and floor. Square sides enable placement against other units. All TIG welded for strength, this Advance Tabco SFLAG-243 work table withstands high-volume use. Its welded areas are polished, so they have a smooth finish that matches surrounding surfaces. This table balances on uneven floors with adjustable bullet feet.
- 430 series, 16-ga. stainless steel top is sound deadened to reduce noise
- Rolled front edge minimizes sharp corners
- 11⁄2-in. backsplash prevents spills from reaching the wall
- Square sides can be placed flush against other flat surfaces
- 18-ga. stainless steel undershelf is adjustable to accommodate uneven surfaces
- All TIG welded, bonded together by tungsten electrodes
- Polish on the welds creates a smooth, blended finish
- (4) tubular 15⁄8-in.-dia. stainless steel legs
- 1-in. stainless steel bullet feet maintain balance on uneven surfaces
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. L x 24 in. W x 37 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
Additional information on work tables and equipment stands can be found in this work tables buying resource.
Work Table, 36"W x 24"D, 16 gauge 430 series stainless steel top with 1-1/2"H rear up turn, 18 gauge stainless steel adjustable undershelf, stainless steel legs with adjustable stainless steel bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco SFLAG-243 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet