The Advance Tabco PR18-3W-2X pan rack has six cross supports that are welded to both sides of the rack to connect and hold them together. The aluminum construction is heavy duty for commercial use, while the welded construction provides stability and strength. Moving the unit is easy with the 5-inch swivel casters. This rack loads from the front, making grabbing pans simple. The Advance Tabco PR18-3W-2X pan rack has a weight capacity of 500 pounds and can accommodate up to 18 full size pans at once.
- Curved top design makes the rack durable and strong
- Welded construction is heavy duty for constant use
- 6 cross supports connect the two sides of the rack together
- 1-in. x 11⁄2-in. ribbed angles
- 5-in. swivel casters make moving the rack easier
- Capacity of 500 lbs.
- 1-in. square tubing assembly is fully welded for strength
- Aluminum construction is durable for commercial settings
- Front loading unit
- 18 full-size pan capacity
- 3-in. spacing between slides
- Overall Dimensions: 201⁄4 in. W x 26 in. D x 631⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
Pan Rack, mobile, full height, end loading, 20-1/4"W x 26"D x 63-1/4"H, (18) 18" x 26" sheet pan capacity, slides on 3" centers, open sides, all-welded aluminum construction, 5" swivel casters, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco PR18-3W SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Slide Type||Bottom Load|
|Access Type||End Load|
|Number of Levels||18|