The Advance Tabco MSLAG-246 work table has a top that is made of strong, easy-to-clean stainless steel. Its front rim is rolled and the sides are squared, eliminating sharp edges that could lead to injury. Two galvanized steel hat channels work to support the top and keep it level for prepping. Its undershelf is also made of stainless steel, and it can be adjusted to accommodate a variety of items. An aluminum clamp holds the undershelf in place, replacing traditional nuts and bolts. The legs are made of tubular stainless steel. Leveling bullet feet enable the Advance Tabco MSLAG-246 work table to stay level on uneven surfaces.
- Stainless steel top withstands minor damage and makes cleaning easy
- Top is sound deadened to eliminate excess noise
- Rolled front rim and squared sides eliminate edges that could cause injury
- 2 galvanized steel hat channels keep top level and add support
- TIG welded for increased durability
- Polished finish on the welded sections matches the other surfaces
- Stainless steel undershelf is adjustable to fit a wide range of objects
- Undershelf attaches to the legs with an aluminum clamp
- Tubular stainless steel legs are sturdy and corrosion resistant
- Bullet feet adjust for level placement on uneven surfaces
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. L x 24 in. W x 351⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Work Table, 72"W X 24"D, 16 gauge 304 series stainless steel top, without backsplash, 18 gauge stainless steel adjustable undershelf, stainless steel legs with adjustable stainless steel bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco MSLAG-246 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||304-Series Stainless|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Specialty Options||Stainless Feet|