The Advance Tabco MSLAG-244 work table has a top constructed of heavy-duty stainless steel that is easily cleaned and is resistant to most dents and scratches. Excess noises are prevented with the sound-deadening top design. Sharp edges are eliminated by the rolled front rim and square sides. Its undershelf is adjustable and made of heavy-duty stainless steel. The undershelf uses an aluminum clamp to attach to the stainless steel legs instead of the traditional nuts and bolts. Bullet feet at the bottom of the legs enable the table to balance on uneven floors. The Advance Tabco MSLAG-244 work table has a TIG-welded construction with the exposed welded sections polished for a smooth, sleek appearance.
- 16-ga. stainless steel top is easy to clean and resistant to minor damage
- Rolled front rim and square sides protect against injuries from sharp ends
- Top is sound deadened for preventing excess noise
- Galvanized steel hat channels keep the top level and add support
- Unit is TIG welded with the exposed welded sections polished to create a smooth surface
- Stainless steel undershelf adjusts to accommodate bins, supplies, equipment, and more
- Aluminum clamp replaces traditional nuts and bolts when attaching the undershelf
- Tubular stainless steel legs have stainless steel bullet feet that adjust for balance on uneven surfaces
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. L x 24 in. W x 351⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Work Table, 48"W X 24"D, 16 gauge 304 series stainless steel top, without backsplash, 18 gauge stainless steel adjustable undershelf, stainless steel legs with adjustable stainless steel bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco MSLAG-244 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||304-Series Stainless|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Specialty Options||Stainless Feet|