The Advance Tabco KSLAG-247 work table features an adjustable undershelf with a maximum storage space of 15 cubic feet. The undershelf is constructed of 18-gauge stainless steel, while the top is constructed of the thicker 16-gauge stainless steel. For noise reduction, the tabletop has been sound deadened, and the 5-inch backsplash prevents messes and spills from damaging walls.
A rolled-rim edge on the front of the tabletop reduces sharpness for safety. To maximize floor space, square ends on the sides enable placement flush against walls and other surfaces. For leveling and support, galvanized hat channels are stud-welded underneath the top. The undershelf is secured to the stainless steel legs without the use of bolts. The Advance Tabco KSLAG-247 work table remains level on uneven ground using adjustable bullet feet on its stainless steel legs.
- 16-ga., 430 series stainless steel top with a 5-in. backsplash to prevent spills
- Sound-deadened top reduces sound
- Rolled rim reduces sharpness for safety
- Square-end sides enable flush placement against walls
- 18-ga. stainless steel adjustable undershelf
- 15⁄8-in.-dia. stainless steel legs with 1-in. adjustable bullet feet
- 2 hat channels stud-welded under top maintain level surface
- Welded gussets reinforce hat channels
- Aluminum clamps secure shelf to legs without nuts and bolts
- TIG-welded construction with polished weld areas
- 15-cu.-ft. maximum undershelf storage space
- Overall dimensions: 84 in. W x 24 in. D x 40.5 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
To learn more about work tables, check out this work tables and equipment stands buyers' guide.
Work Table, 84"W x 24"D, 16 gauge 430 series stainless steel top with 5"H backsplash, 18 gauge stainless steel adjustable undershelf, stainless steel legs with adjustable stainless steel bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco KSLAG-247 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Backsplash Height (in)||5|
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||430-Series Stainless|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Specialty Options||Stainless Feet|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|