The Advance Tabco KR-72-X keg rack has two bottom shelves that are built for holding eight kegs each. The 13⁄4-inch tubing is welded front to back, and it can accommodate up to 60 pounds of evenly distributed weight per square foot. Although the top shelf cannot hold the weight of kegs, it can hold up to 15 pounds of evenly distributed weight per square foot. The tubing of the top shelf is built left to right. The shelves are adjustable to accommodate different sizes of kegs. The Advance Tabco KR-72-X keg rack is constructed of aluminum for durability.
- 8 keg capacity on the keg shelves
- Variously sized product can fit on the rack thanks to the adjustable shelves
- 4 posts come with 4 plastic caps to help keep the rack sturdy
- Aluminum construction of the rack makes it durable
- Top shelf can accommodate 15 lbs. of evenly distributed weight per sq. ft.
- 13⁄4-in. square tubing on the top shelf is welded left to right
- Both bottom shelves can hold kegs
- 13⁄4-in. square tubing welded front to back on the bottom shelves
- Lower shelves easily hold 60 lbs. per sq. ft. of evenly distributed weight
- Overall Dimensions: 72 in. W x 20 in. D x 76 in. H
Keg Rack, 72"W x 20"D x 76"H, (3) shelves, accommodates (8) kegs tight, mid & bottom shelves are constructed of 1-3/4" square tubing running front to back with a load rating of 60 lb per sq foot, top shelf is constructed of 1-3/4" square tubing running left to right with a load rating of 15 lb per sq foot, 1-5/16" diameter post, aluminum construction
Advance Tabco KR-72 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||3|
|Specialty Options||Third Storage Level|