The Advance Tabco KR-60-X keg rack has two bottom shelves that easily hold 6 kegs each. The aluminum square tubing is welded front to back and measures 13⁄4 inches in diameter. Each of those lower shelves can hold up to 60 pounds per square foot of evenly distributed weight. The aluminum construction withstands commercial use, and the four aluminum posts keep help keep the rack sturdy. The Advance Tabco KR-60-X keg rack also has a top shelf that is built to be able to hold 15 pounds of evenly distributed weight per square foot but cannot hold kegs. The tubing is welded left to right.
- Keg shelves can hold up to 6 kegs each
- Adjustable shelves can accommodate variously sized kegs
- Both lower shelves can hold kegs
- 13⁄4-in. square tubing welded front to back on the bottom shelves
- 13⁄4-in. square tubing on the top shelf is welded left to right
- Top shelf can accommodate 15 lbs. of evenly distributed weight per sq. ft.
- Bottom shelves easily hold 60 lbs. per sq. ft. of evenly distributed weight
- 4 posts come with 4 plastic caps to help keep the rack sanitary
- Aluminum construction of the rack makes it durable
- Overall Dimensions: 60 in. W x 20 in. D x 76 in. H
Keg Rack, 60"W x 20"D x 76"H, (3) shelves, accommodates (6) kegs, mid & bottom shelves are constructed of 1-3/4" square tubing running front to back with a load rating of 60 lb per sq foot, top shelf is constructed of 1-3/4" square tubing running left to right with a load rating of 15 lb per sq foot, 1-5/16" dia. post, aluminum construction
Advance Tabco KR-60 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||3|
|Specialty Options||Third Storage Level|