The Advance Tabco KMSLAG-306 work table has a heavy-duty stainless steel top to resist minor dents and scratches and simplify cleanup. It has square-bended sides and a rolled front rim to protect employees from sharp edges. Noises are reduced since the top is sound deadened. The 5-inch backsplash contains messes to the tabletop and off the floor. It has a stainless steel undershelf that can be adjusted to accommodate products and equipment of different sizes. The Advance Tabco KMSLAG-306 work table has 15⁄8-inch-diameter stainless steel legs. It is TIG welded, and the welded areas are polished to give the table a smooth finish.
- Top is made of stainless steel for strength and easy cleaning
- Square side bends and rolled front rim prevent harm from sharp edges
- Sound-deadened top reduces noise produced to keep prep areas quieter
- 2 hat channels with welded stainless steel gussets keep the top even
- 5-in. backsplash stops spills and items from falling behind the table
- Stainless steel undershelf is adjustable for holding various product heights
- 15⁄8-in.-dia. stainless steel legs use adjustable bullet feet for stability on uneven floors
- Aluminum clamp attaches the undershelf to the legs without nuts and bolts
- Material is TIG welded with the welded areas polished to provide a smooth finish
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. L x 30 in. W x 401⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Work Table, 72"W x 30"D, 16 gauge 304 series stainless steel top with 5"H backsplash, 18 gauge stainless steel adjustable undershelf, stainless steel legs with adjustable stainless steel bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco KMSLAG-306 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||304-Series Stainless|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Specialty Options||Stainless Feet|