The Advance Tabco KMSLAG-303 work table is equipped with a top work surface and an adjustable undershelf that provides 8 cubic feet of storage space. The top is constructed of 16-gauge stainless steel, while the undershelf is constructed of 18-gauge stainless steel. Gauges with lower numbers are stronger and provide more support than gauges with higher numbers. The sound-deadened top provides noise reduction, and its 5-inch rear backsplash contains spills and leaks.
Square bends on the sides ensure the unit can be placed against walls and other surfaces, and a rolled rim on the front eliminates sharpness. For reinforcement, two hat channels run under the top surface. An aluminum die-cast clamp connects the shelf to the legs without the use of nuts and bolts. The Advance Tabco KMSLAG-303 work table is TIG welded for a precise weld with polished weld areas for a smooth finish. TIG welding is a type of arc welding that uses tungsten electrodes to heat and weld the metal.
- 16-ga., 304 series stainless steel top
- Sound-deadened top surface limits noise
- 5-in. backsplash on rear protects walls from stains
- 15⁄8-in. square bend on sides and 15⁄8-in. rolled rim on front
- Galvanized hat channels under top reinforce and level surface
- 18-ga. stainless steel undershelf adjusts
- 8-cu.-ft. maximum undershelf storage space
- Aluminum die-cast clamp connects shelf to legs without the use of nuts and bolts
- TIG welded with weld areas smoothed to match surrounding surfaces
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 30 in. D x 40.5 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
For more information on work tables and their features, check out our work tables buyers' guide.
Work Table, 36"W x 30"D, 16 gauge 304 series stainless steel top with 5"H backsplash, 18 gauge stainless steel adjustable undershelf, stainless steel legs with adjustable stainless steel bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco KMSLAG-303 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Backsplash Height (in)||5|
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||304-Series Stainless|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Special Features||Bullnose Front|
|Special Features||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Special Features||Stainless Feet|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|