The Advance Tabco KMSLAG-242 work table is square and can be used as an additional workspace or countertop. Because of its high nickel content, the unit's 304-series stainless steel top enables employees to work with food on the surface, and the top is made of durable 16-gauge stainless steel with supporting hat channels and a rounded front edge. Its back edge has a 5-inch splash that keeps messes on top for faster cleanup, and the Advance Tabco KMSLAG-242 work table has an adjustable undershelf for storage. Its bullet feet raise and lower to sit upright on uneven flooring.
- 6-cu.-ft. maximum undershelf storage space
- 304-series worktop has better corrosion resistance than 430 series
- 16-ga. material is less expensive than other gauges and still durable
- Stainless steel construction prevents bending and scarring
- Precise TIG welding has been blended into unit
- Sound-deadened, square worktop reduces noise production
- Hat channels help keep the worktop level
- Sturdy front edge has a rolled rim
- 5-in. backsplash contains messes
- 15⁄8-in.-dia. legs
- Adjustable undershelf made of 18-ga. stainless steel
- Bullet feet adjust to accommodate the floor
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. L x 24 in. W x 401⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Wondering which work table best fits your needs? The tables and stands article explores the different kinds and their uses.
Work Table, 24"W x 24"D, 16 gauge 304 series stainless steel top with 5"H backsplash, 18 gauge stainless steel adjustable undershelf, stainless steel legs with adjustable stainless steel bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco KMSLAG-242 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Backsplash Height (in)||5|
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||304-Series Stainless|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Specialty Options||Stainless Feet|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|