The Advance Tabco H2S-244 maple top work table has a stainless steel base that is durable for commercial use and resists corrosion. The top of the table is made from maple wood and is 13⁄4 inches thick. An undershelf is included on the unit so products or equipment can be stored there. This shelf is adjustable and attaches to the legs with an aluminum, die-cast clamp instead of nuts and bolts. 1-inch bullet feet on the bottom of the legs are adjustable to accommodate uneven flooring. The Advance Tabco H2S-244 maple top work table is perfect for prepping ingredients or preparing dishes.
- Stainless steel base is resistant to corrosion and durable for commercial use
- 13⁄4-in.-thick maple wood top
- Gussets are welded to support the channels
- Aluminum, die-cast clamp attaches the legs to the shelf instead of nuts and bolts
- Undershelf is adjustable to accommodate various equipment
- 1-in. bullet feet are adjustable for uneven flooring
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 24 in. D x 351⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Maple Top Work Table, 48"W x 24"D, 1-3/4" thick laminated hard maple wood top, 18 gauge stainless steel adjustable undershelf, stainless steel legs with adjustable stainless steel bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco H2S-244 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Undershelf|