The Advance Tabco FSS-W-248 wall-mounted table can be used to hold products, equipment, and more. This table measures 96 inches long by 24 inches wide by 21 inches tall. Every square foot can support up to 25 pounds. Since this table is so long, it comes with three support brackets. A 11⁄2-inch backsplash prevents liquids from getting on the wall. The edges are rolled to help prevent injury.
The entire table is TIG welded for smooth surfaces. The top has been polished to a satin finish for a pleasing aesthetic. It has also been sound deadened to prevent excess noise. Galvanized hat channels are secured to the top of the table with structural adhesive and weld studs. The Advance Tabco FSS-W-248 wall-mounted table is constructed of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance.
- 11⁄2-in. backsplash keeps liquids from getting on the wall
- Comes with 3 support brackets
- Supports 25 lbs. per sq. ft.
- All TIG welded for smooth surface
- Top is polished to a satin finish and sound deadened to prevent excess noise
- Galvanized hat channels are secured to the top with structural adhesive and weld studs
- Stainless steel construction makes the table durable
- Rolled rim edges prevent sharp corners
- Overall Dimensions: 96 in. L x 24 in. W x 21 in. H
- NSF certified
Table, wall-mount, 24" wide, 14 gauge 304 series stainless steel top, 96" long, rolled rim, 1-1/2" rear backsplash, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco FSS-W-248 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Rolled Rim|
|Number of Levels||1|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||14|
|Top Material||304-Series Stainless|