The Advance Tabco FMSLAG-308 work table has a 96-inch-long worktop that can function as additional counterspace. Since it is made with a high nickel content, the 304-series stainless steel worktop resists rust, so employees can prepare food on the surface. For a medium thickness when compared to 14-gauge and 18-gauge steels, the material is 16-gauge stainless steel. The Advance Tabco FMSLAG-308 work table is sound deadened and absorbs vibrations of employees or equipment working on it. A shield on the back helps contain messes to simplify cleanup. Employees can lean on the top's strong, curved edge, and hat channels reinforce the surface. Most supplies can fit comfortably on the unit's adjustable undershelf.
- 13-cu.-ft maximum undershelf storage space
- 304-series stainless steel worktop has high nickel content for rust prevention
- Sturdy 16-ga. worktop with a rolled rim
- Strong TIG welding
- Welded seams are blended to match rest of the unit
- Sound-deadened worktop
- Hat channels help hold top level
- 11⁄2-in. backsplash helps maintain cleaner floors
- (6) 15⁄8-in. diameter legs
- Adjustable, 18-ga. undershelf
- Bullet feet adjust for stability
- Overall dimensions: 96 in. L x 30 in. W x 37 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Want to learn more about work tables? Take a look at our commercial work tables explainer article for a rundown of the basics.
Work Table, 96"W X 30"D, 16 gauge 304 stainless steel top with 1-1/2"H rear up-turn, 18 gauge adjustable stainless steel undershelf, stainless steel legs & adjustable bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco FMSLAG-308 Specifications
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||304-Series Stainless|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Backsplash Height (in)||1.5|