The Advance Tabco FMSLAG-307 work table has a 16-gauge worktop. Although this is thinner than lower gauges, it reduces the overall cost, and keeps the worktop relatively sturdy. A rounded edge reduces sharpness compared to a straight edge, and there are supporting hat channels underneath. The Advance Tabco FMSLAG-307 work table has a 304-series stainless steel worktop, enabling staff members to prepare acidic and salty food on its surface without risking corrosion. A splash on the back stops waste before it falls to hasten cleanup, and the undershelf can be raised or lowered to store supplies.
- 12-cu.-ft. maximum undershelf storage space
- Stainless steel worktop is 304 series, which offers high corrosion resistance
- 16-ga. sound-deadened worktop lowers noise levels
- Stainless steel construction prevents dents and dings
- TIG welding has a cleaner finish than other welding methods
- Welded areas are smoothed to blend with the other surfaces
- Rolled rim adds strength on the front
- Hat channels provide extra support
- 11⁄2-in. backsplash catches food before it slides behind the unit
- Legs have a 15⁄8-in. diameter
- 18-ga. stainless steel, adjustable undershelf accommodates various items
- Adjustable bullet feet help stabilize on uneven surfaces
- Overall dimensions: 84 in. L x 30 in. W x 37 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Struggling to choose a work table? Check out our commercial work tables buyers' guide, which discusses them in further detail.
Work Table, 84"W X 30"D, 16 gauge 304 stainless steel top with 1-1/2"H rear up-turn, 18 gauge adjustable stainless steel undershelf, stainless steel legs & adjustable bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco FMSLAG-307 Specifications
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||304-Series Stainless|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Backsplash Height (in)||1.5|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|