The Advance Tabco FMSLAG-306 work table has a dull, rounded front edge, so users can lean over it without worry. To keep messes on top of the unit, the back has a splash, and since the table is TIG welded, it is durable for high-volume use. Welded areas are polished to match adjacent surfaces, and the Advance Tabco FMSLAG-306 work table is made of stainless steel, which resists dings, scratches, and rust. Its sound-deadened worktop absorbs the bumps of chopping, stirring, and grinding on it. Providing additional space for ingredients and supplies, the unit’s undershelf is adjustable.
- 10-cu.-ft. maximum undershelf storage space
- 304-series stainless steel worktop heightens corrosion protection
- 16-ga. material balances cost with durability
- Stainless steel worktop, shelf, legs, and feet resist rust
- TIG welding is stronger than traditionally welded areas
- Blended welded areas for a seamless look
- Worktop absorbs vibrations
- Durable, rolled front rim reduces sharpness for comfort
- Hat channels run under the worktop to add support
- 11⁄2-in. backsplash prevents debris from falling behind unit
- 15⁄8-in.-dia. legs
- Adjustable undershelf
- Feet adjust to uneven floors
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. L x 30 in. W x 37 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Not sure which work table would work best? Read our commercial work tables resource article for a closer look at the different types.
Work Table, 72"W X 30"D, 16 gauge 304 stainless steel top with 1-1/2"H rear up-turn, 18 gauge adjustable stainless steel undershelf, stainless steel legs & adjustable bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco FMSLAG-306 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||304-Series Stainless|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Backsplash Height (in)||1.5|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|