The Advance Tabco FMSLAG-305 work table is made almost completely of stainless steel to minimize dings and scrapes. A 304 series stainless steel table contains more nickel than 430 stainless steel for better rust protection, meaning users may safely expose its surface to salt, fruits, and vegetables. The Advance Tabco FMSLAG-305 work table has a durable worktop, while its 16-gauge material is relatively thick and curved front edge can sustain impacts. Furthermore, hat channels underneath add strength. This unit has a 11⁄2-inch backsplash to catch debris before it falls, which means less strenuous cleaning of the floors behind it.
- 8-cu.-ft. maximum undershelf storage space
- Undershelf can be raised or lowered to hold various items
- 16-ga. worktop is thicker than higher gauges
- 304 series stainless steel provides rust protection
- Sound-deadened worktop
- Underlying hat channels reinforce worktop
- Strong TIG welding
- Blended seams enhance appearance
- 15⁄8-in. rolled rim on front
- Backsplash stands 11⁄2 in. tall
- Legs have 15⁄8-in. diameter
- 1-in. adjustable bullet feet
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. L x 30 in. W x 37 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
If you're not sure what kind of work table to get, take a look at the buyers' guide to commercial work tables to get a grasp on the different kinds.
Work Table, 60"W X 30"D, 16 gauge 304 stainless steel top with 1-1/2"H rear up-turn, 18 gauge adjustable stainless steel undershelf, stainless steel legs & adjustable bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco FMSLAG-305 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||304-Series Stainless|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Backsplash Height (in)||1.5|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|