Measuring 48 inches long by 30 inches wide, the Advance Tabco FMSLAG-304 work table has a sound deadened top that minimizes noise production. Its rolled front edge reduces sharpness, and its square sides line up directly with flat surfaces like walls and equipment. Since the top is 16-gauge stainless steel, it is thicker than 18-gauge steels. This unit is made of 304 series steel, which is composed of 8 percent nickel for corrosion resistance. The Advance Tabco FMSLAG-304-X work table has 1-inch bullet feet for stabilization on uneven floors.
- 7-cu.-ft. maximum undershelf storage space
- Sound-deadened top has a 304 series 16-ga. stainless steel construction
- 11⁄2-in. rear turn-up protects the wall from spills and other liquid
- Rolled edge increases the strength along the front
- Square ends sit flush against flat surfaces
- 18-ga. stainless steel undershelf is adjustable
- Completely TIG welded for strength
- Welded seams are polished, blending in with other surfaces
- Top has galvanized hat channels underneath for reinforcement
- (4) 15⁄8-in.-dia. stainless steel legs are tubular
- 1-in. stainless steel bullet feet can adjust to maintain stability on uneven floors
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. L x 30 in. W x 37 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Check out our article on work tables and equipment stands if you want to read more about work tables and stands.
Work Table, 48"W X 30"D, 16 gauge 304 stainless steel top with 1-1/2"H rear up-turn, 18 gauge adjustable stainless steel undershelf, stainless steel legs & adjustable bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco FMSLAG-304 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||304-Series Stainless|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Backsplash Height (in)||1.5|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|