The Advance Tabco FMSLAG-300 work table has a 16-gauge stainless steel top. This material is less expensive than 14-gauge metal but thicker than 18-gauge metal, so it is both cost efficient and strong. Since it is 304 series, this steel contains rust-resistant nickel for use with acidic and salty products.
On the top of this work table, a rear turn-up keeps messes contained. Its front edge is rolled to eliminate dangerous sharp surfaces, and the sides are square for flush installation against walls and other equipment. Since the Advance Tabco FMSLAG-300 work table has an adjustable undershelf, operators can store supplies and small equipment for prepping. Stainless steel legs elevate the tabletop to a comfortable working height, and their bullet feet adjust to level on most uneven surfaces.
- 5-cu.-ft. maximum undershelf storage space
- 16-ga. 304 series stainless steel top construction
- Sound-deadened top helps prevent excessive noise
- 11⁄2-in. rear turn-up catches spills and leaks
- Rolled front edge is durable for heavy use
- Square ends fit flush to other flat surfaces
- 18-ga. adjustable stainless steel undershelf
- All TIG welded through a process that uses tungsten electrodes to hold metal together
- Welded surfaces have a polished finish that blends in with other areas
- Galvanized hat channels run under the top for reinforcement
- (4) 15⁄8-in.-dia. tubular stainless steel legs
- 1-in. adjustable bullet feet made of stainless steel
- Overall dimensions: 30 in. L x 30 in. W x 37 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Unsure if this is the right work table for you? We cover these units and equipment stands in the tables and stands guide.
Work Table, 30"W X 30"D, 16 gauge 304 stainless steel top with 1-1/2"H rear up-turn, 18 gauge adjustable stainless steel undershelf, stainless steel legs & adjustable bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco FMSLAG-300 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||304-Series Stainless|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Backsplash Height (in)||1.5|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|