The Advance Tabco FMSLAG-246 work table is 72 inches long by 24 inches wide and has a stainless steel top. This material is corrosion-resistant 304 series 16-gauge steel, which is thinner than 14 gauge but thicker than 18 gauge. Its sound-proof top reduces the amount of noise staff can produce on the unit during prep.
On top, a rear turn-up restricts messes, the rolled front edge reduces sharpness, and the square sides sit flush against other surfaces. Galvanized hat channels run under the top to reinforce it. This Advance Tabco FMSLAG-246 work table has stainless steel legs with bullet feet that adjust to accommodate uneven surfaces. All TIG welded, a process that uses tungsten electrodes to meld metal together for structural stability, this unit can endure heavy use in busy kitchens.
- 8-cu.-ft. maximum undershelf storage space
- Top is made of strong, rust-resistant 16-ga. 304 stainless steel
- Sound-deadened top helps reduce noise while employees prep dishes
- 11⁄2-in. rear turn-up keeps liquid contained and off the wall
- Front edge has a rolled design that eliminates sharp corners
- Square sides can press against walls and equipment
- 18-ga. stainless steel undershelf adjusts for a variety of items
- All TIG welded to enhance structure and strength
- Welded areas are polished to fit in with adjacent areas
- Galvanized hat channels provide reinforcement in the top
- Tubular stainless steel legs measure 15⁄8-in.-dia.
- 1-in. stainless steel bullet feet can be lengthened or shortened
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. L x 24 in. W x 37 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Take a look at this guide to work tables if you're interested in learning more about tables and stands.
Work Table, 72"W X 24"D, 16 gauge 304 stainless steel top with 1-1/2"H rear up-turn, 18 gauge adjustable stainless steel undershelf, stainless steel legs & adjustable bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco FMSLAG-246 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||304-Series Stainless|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Backsplash Height (in)||1.5|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|