Made of 16-gauge stainless steel, the top of the Advance Tabco FMSLAG-244 work table is thicker than 18-gauge steel and cheaper than 14-gauge steel, so it is an economical choice that can endure heavy use. This stainless steel is 304 series, which means it has nickel in it to provide superior corrosion resistance for applications with acidic and salty products. To reduce noise production, the top is sound deadened, and its rear has a turn-up that catches spills before they hit the back wall.
The sides on this Advance Tabco FMSLAG-244 work table are square, so they can be placed flush against other flat surfaces. While working at the table, users are protected from injury by its rolled front edge. Storage space is offered underneath on a stainless steel shelf that can be adjusted to accommodate most items.
- 6-cu.-ft. maximum undershelf storage space
- 16-ga. 304 stainless steel top is durable and rust resistant
- Top is sound deadened to prevent excessive noise
- 11⁄2-in. turn-up at the rear confines messes to the worktop
- Rolled front edge protects users from sharp corners
- Sides are squared to enable flush placement against equipment and walls
- Adjustable 18-ga. stainless steel undershelf
- All TIG welded to provide structural strength
- Polished welded areas match the adjacent surfaces
- Galvanized hat channels reinforce the top
- 15⁄8-in.-dia. tubular stainless steel legs
- 1-in. stainless steel bullet feet adjust for stability on uneven surfaces
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. L x 24 in. W x 37 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Learn more about these units in this work tables and equipment stands article.
Work Table, 48"W X 24"D, 16 gauge 304 stainless steel top with 1-1/2"H rear up-turn, 18 gauge adjustable stainless steel undershelf, stainless steel legs & adjustable bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco FMSLAG-244 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||304-Series Stainless|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Backsplash Height (in)||1.5|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|