The Advance Tabco FMSLAG-243 work table has a 16-gauge stainless steel top and an 18-gauge stainless steel undershelf. Lower gauges of steel are thicker than higher gauges, so the top is more durable than the shelf and is safe for prep-equipment use. Since the top is 304 series steel, it is composed of 8 percent nickel, which is highly resistant to corrosion from acidic and salty foods. It is sound deadened, reducing noise production, while its rear up-turn keeps spills off the wall.
Except for a rolled front that eliminates sharp edges, this unit’s sides are squared to line up flush with walls and equipment. Its undershelf is adjustable, so operators can raise and lower it to accommodate a variety of items. This Advance Tabco FMSLAG-243 work table is all TIG welded, which means that tungsten electrodes were used to heat the metal and produce the weld. All welded seams are polished to blend in with connecting surfaces.
- 4-cu.-ft. maximum undershelf storage space
- Sound-deadened, 16-ga. 304 stainless steel worktop reduces noise production
- 11⁄2-in. rear turn-up keeps messes contained
- Rolled front edge reduces sharpness that could lead to injury
- Ends are square so that they line up flush to other surfaces
- Adjustable 18-ga. stainless steel undershelf
- All TIG-welded construction
- Polished finish on the welded areas blends into adjacent surfaces
- Galvanized hat channels run under the top to reinforce it
- 15⁄8-in.-dia. tubular stainless steel legs
- 1-in. stainless steel bullet feet adjust on uneven surfaces
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. L x 24 in. W x 37 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Interested in learning more about work tables? Read more about them in this resource on tables and stands.
Work Table, 36"W X 24"D, 16 gauge 304 stainless steel top with 1-1/2"H rear up-turn, 18 gauge adjustable stainless steel undershelf, stainless steel legs & adjustable bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco FMSLAG-243 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||304-Series Stainless|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Backsplash Height (in)||1.5|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|