Advance Tabco's FE-1-1812X one-compartment fabricated sink has a backsplash that helps avoid damaging walls with water splashing. A tile edge makes installation simple. The sink bowl on this FE Series model has 3/4-in. coved corners and also includes a rolled rim edge for increased strength. Stainless steel legs that are 1-5/8 inches in diameter include adjustable plastic bullet feet to help keep the unit steadily in its place. Eighteen-gauge 304 stainless steel is what surrounds this compartment sink.
- Backsplash with tile edge easy to install and helps protect from potential water damage
- Sink bowls designed with 3/4-in. coved corners
- Rolled rim edge included for more strength
- 1-5/8 dia. stainless steel legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet to help avoid corrosion
- Made entirely from 18-gauge 304 stainless steel for more durability
- Stainless steel gussets are welded to reinforced plate for added strength
- 8-in. centered faucet holes (faucets not included and sold separately)
- Welded areas made to match nearby surfaces to satin-type finish
- Bowl Dimensions: 18-in. W x 18-in. front-to-back x 12-in. D
- Overall Dimensions: 38-1/2 in. W x 24-in. D x 43-1/2 in. H
- NSF Certified
Lite™ Series Fabricated NSF Sink, 1-compartment, 18" left drainboard, bowl size 18" x 18" x 12" deep, 18 gauge 304 series stainless steel, tile edge splash, rolled edge, faucet holes on 8" centers, galvanized legs, 1" adjustable plastic bullet feet, NSF, overall 24" F/B x 38.5" L/R
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco FE-1-1812-X SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet