The Advance Tabco FC-2-1818-24RL-X compartment sink has two bowls with more than a square foot of space for washing vegetables or cleaning dishes. A large drainboard sits at each end of the unit, so staff members can quickly grab dirty dishes and set clean ones out to dry. This sink withstands heavy use due to its stainless steel construction. All welded areas blend in with the surrounding metal for a seamless look.
- Durable 304 series stainless steel
- 16-ga. steel thickness withstands everyday use
- 2 compartments have stay-clean 3⁄4-in. coved corners
- Durable rolled front edge prevents injury
- Seamless TIG welding provides a uniform look
- 24-in. drainboard on each end holds clean and dirty dishes
- 8-in. on-center faucet holes (faucet sold separately)
- Drain accepts 11⁄2-in. IPS
- 15⁄8-in.-dia. legs
- 1-in. feet steady the unit
- NSF certified
Dimensions and Utilities
- Sink bowl: 18 in. L x 24 in. W x 14 in. D
- Overall: 84 in. L x 24 in. W x 43 in. H
Wondering what kind of sink would work best in your kitchen? Check out this article on commercial sinks to learn more about them.
Fabricated Sink, 2-compartment, 24" right & left drainboards, bowl size 18" x 18" x 14" deep, 16 gauge 304 stainless steel, tile edge splash, rolled edge, 8" OC faucet holes, stainless steel legs with 1" adjustable stainless steel bullet feet, overall 24" F/B x 84" L/R, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco FC-2-1818-24RL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet